Friday, January 20, 2012

What's New in Room 206?

This week we are learning about converting fractions into decimals, decimals into percents, and fractions into percents. We also talked and did a little work on graphs in Math. In Social Studies we talked about World War 2 and watched some videos on it. I wish we could do a few more projects and fun stuff  on Friday. I interviewed one of my friends and I asked her, "What would you change if you were the teacher?" She said, "I would change a couple of things like, more fun stuff in daily 5 and more art projects." We also had a person come in and teach us about animals. I think alot of people enjoyed the animal presentation.

Report by, Kenzie

1 comment:

Miss Davis said...

Thanks for the tips, Kenzie! I'll try to add those thoughts in. I always appreciate your helpful ideas!