Friday, January 13, 2012

Speller's Choice Links

"Josh, what do you have for homework today?" Mom asks
"Uhhhhh..." As Josh watches his friends trundle down the sidewalk with hockey sticks in hand, he does what many kids (shouldn't) do. "Nothing?" He finishes.
"Really?" Mom's eyebrows raise in surprise, "let me see your backpack. As she sorts through, she find the agenda log listing Josh's spelling and reading assignments for the night and asks where those are.
"Oh...I left it at school." Josh sheepishly admits. Mom tries to call Josh's teacher, but she is gone for the day. She's frustrated and wishes she had a master copy of the homework so she could be sure her preoccupied son got his work done!

I know some of you have been here before! Spelling seems to be the most frequently forgotten homework task in our classroom. They may remember the Spelling Choices sheet...but they forgot their words...and you can't write your words without a copy of them! I think I have solved this problem. Here are your child's unit lists on googledocs. Email me if you have any problems getting to these! I hope this makes life easier for you all!

Pink: here, here, and here
Green: here, here and here
Yellow: here, here, and here

No comments: