Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Currently January

Currently Miss Davis is:


  • Listening to: music that references sunshine, beaches, palm trees, sunblock...did I mention sunshine? Fifth graders, what would you infer that I am wishing for right now? 
  • Loving: The Book Drive! Oh my Stars! I am so thrilled to have received 25 donated books and the chance to submit a wishlist of classroom books! What books would you like to see in our classroom?
  • Reading: for my "grown up" side, I am reading My Antonia by Willa Cather. It is an absolutely beautifully written book! For my "kid" side, I am reading the ever popular Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. I've got to find out what all the hype is about!
  • Thinking: I'm really excited for our guest artist coming in on Friday!
  • Wanting: sleep. and dark chocolate.
  • Needing: sleep!
  • OLW (one little word to sum up the "main idea" of my life right now): Amazed. 

No comments: