Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hoppy Spring Break!

I hope you all enjoy the *brief* break in the action. I will be gone next week through Wednesday, so if you call my room and cannot get ahold of me, that is why. We have a terrific guest teacher during this time-a well-seasoned veteran! And they will be making an adorable motivational bulletin board for our upcoming MCA tests! We've been working so hard to prepare for testing that we'll give ourselves a little pep talk!

I will not post this week's grades until next week so more students can turn in their late work :) They know who they are as I already wrote their names on the board. Enjoy extra time spent with your family! I'm so thankful for each of your children in our class and am already beginning to miss them as I think of next year! Agh! This is all going too quickly!

No comments: